Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Windows Mobile 6.1 SMTP Error

Ooops Microsoft did it again!! everytime when I try to send email from my Samsung Omnia i900 with any of my email accounts and the email got attachments it fails with the error "The message(s) could not be sent. Check that you have network coverage and that your account information is correct. Then try sending again" off course you then think its your service provider (MTN in my case) but if your on WiFi its actually using your ADSL so its not your provider. This is actual a bug in the OS that got a fixed here. Now I must apply this fix over lunch break and see if it actually does FIX the problem for real!

O well another day of Microsoft sucks!

Update:

I applied the patch and it seam to have fixed the problem... Happy Days! :-)
just until I find the next bug.

Update 2:

You can get the official fix.

No comments: