- The Android SDK together with the Java SDK and Ant. Ant get used to compile the Android application since DelphiDroid generate a standard Android project (similar to how you do it using Eclipse)
- Download DelphiDroid_v0.3.zip from the Google Code page.
- Off course you need Delphi 5.0 or later.
- .Net framework 3.5 run-time
- bin: There is where the compiler etc are located. You can set this as your SYTEM VARIABLE to call from command line.
- DelphiDroid/DCCDroid: C# source code of the compile. This can be compiled using MS Visual Studio.Net 2008.
- DelphiDroid/Framework: The "Delphi For Android" package that all Delphi applications require.
- DelphiDTest: The Delphi example as in Sneak Preview 2 video.
- Test: The actual Android projected generated by the compiler from the DelphiDTest example.
- Change the AndroidSDKDirectory to the location where you installed the Android SDK.
- Change DelphiBinFolder to the location of the Delphi BIN folder that contains the Delphi compiler etc.
If you can't donate your time but wish to don't some money to help with the development, then please contact me.