- Project planning for the next Sprints until first Beta version and first release version 1.0
- Indicate Application Icon and other assets
- Write Android specific components like TDroidButton (extend TButton), TDroidLabel (extends TLabel) etc that only have Android specific properties/methods/events.
- Library support: You can write your own libraries, this will help extending the tool (will blog more about this later)
- Audio and video support
- Images components
- Activity library to manage the activity events etc
- Sample applications
C++ Builder support will be added much later and isn't part of this release version 1.0.
Lazarus/Delphi Prism support much later.
Twitter Poll: Create your own Delphi->Android components?
Please fill in the poll here.
I use polls to get feedback on what direction to take in the tool.... Sometimes to make a design decisions is difficult and for that I ask feedback.
Currently all components like TButton etc will have Android specific version that only have Android properties/events.
Only myself can write additional components.